Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast (3)

Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
- It's usually once a week

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?
- 80 yrs old?

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
- give myself the opportunity to enjoy the things I've always wanted to do...I'm allotting the rest of the year for that!

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
- I just saw in the news a feature about this woman who gave birth to 4 identical babies! amazing!

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
- It's probably an 8

3 comments:

Lori said...

Great feast...cool main course. I couldnt imagine:) Happy FF.

meowminx said...

We have the same main course! LOL Great minds think alike, eh?

(I'm a Scorpio too :) )

Mine's served here.

Have a great weekend!

Judy said...

Happy Friday. I had heard in passing about the four identical quads, but I haven't read the article yet. That's amazing.