Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Finally!

Patience is really a virtue! Finally this site already has a pagerank! I hope it does bring me more paid opps at PPP, altough I'm not counting on it since they mostly prefer sites under own domain rather than those under blogspot. Well, I just hope I get approved now to other blog monetizing sites.

Oh well. I just really have to get over my procrastinating spell and get around to blogging the stuff I've been wanting to blog. I've also been planning to separate again a photo blog. I used to have one but had a difficulty maintaining it so I put it up together with my food and travel blog. Well, I'm seeing a few downsides to it, like I just can't post any photo I've captured...for example: pictures with frogs, or garbage, or mga gusgusing bata...di magandang isama sa mga post tungkol sa masasarap na food.

No comments: