Saturday, August 25, 2007

Home sweet home

A home is definitely more than just a house. We've been living in our house for more than 20 years already. I practically grew up here and have accumulated a lot of memories. I can remember having playmates over and we'd just play at the front yard. I've also had a lot of sleepovers with my friends and college orgmates. Our house was usually the venue for get-togethers. I love spending Christmas and New Year at our house since most relatives visit us and spends the holidays with us. We're actually a big family. Both my parents have 9 other siblings! There were some relatives who even stayed at our house like some of my aunts and cousins whom my mom sent to school. One of my uncles also stayed at our house but is now fortunate to own an Arizona luxury real estate. They've got their own pool and even a man made waterfalls at their garden. He has his own family there already and making their own home memories.

No comments: