Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fashion

I’m not really one you can consider as fashionable. I’m more of the type who chooses comfort over style. I’m not really one of those brand conscious type, not that I have anything against them. I guess it’s just that brands are more or less equated to higher priced apparels, which most likely I couldn’t afford anyways.

I think I’m more of the classic type. Like the white top and jeans kind of girl. But I do love looking at people who can carry those stylish clothes. I admire them for being experimental enough to confidently them. But of course, there is that borderline between stylish and trashy. A borderline some wannabe’s almost always cross which makes them really look nasty.

There are a lot of different kinds of styles and cuts and types of clothe that can be mixed and match to achieve the type of fashion that you want. Some may be into the comfortable cotton types while some may be into velvet clothing. Velvet clothes are probably more appropriate for night time. I just love feeling the smoothness of a nice velvet apparel, but I find it a little warm to wear, which makes it more appropriate to wear during colder times. Cotton is still the way for me since it’s more appropriate for tropical places where it can really get humid at times.

No comments: