Saturday, August 18, 2007

On being practical

Sometimes my hubby and I would discuss whether it is wiser to save up for a house instead of planning to have a grand wedding. Imagining spending 250,000-400,000 just for a wedding sometimes really makes me cringe! The practical side of me makes me feel guilty spending such a big amount of money. That would already be enough down payment for a small house or condominium. Sometimes I feel like even settling for a civil wedding and just splurge on the house instead and probably have a grander wedding 10 years after. Well, if we probably get to meet a great realtor who can give us a great deal on buying a house, we just probably might skip the grand wedding.

1 comment:

meowminx said...

I wouldn't mind having a dream wedding like you will be having. You only get married once, right? ;)